Near Death Experience Stories
Pottersfield Press is looking for stories from Nova Scotians who have had a near death experience (NDE).
See below for more details.
Pottersfield Press is looking for stories from Nova Scotians who have had a near death experience (NDE). We’d like to publish a compilation of these stories in the words of those who experience such an event. This is a non-denominational book compiling honest accounts by anyone living in the province (or originally from Nova Scotia) who is willing to write down and share their experience.
Generally speaking, an NDE is what happens when someone comes very close to dying and has memories of an out of body experience when death is near.
If you have had such an event and are willing to share it, please send your account of it of any length to email@example.com.
Include your name email address and hometown and any or all of the following information you’d care to share:
1. Age when the NDE occurred
2. Circumstances that brought on the experience
3. A description of what took place including what you saw and heard
4. Your thoughts on “where” you were
5. Any people or spirits you encountered there
6. Any messages that came to you
7. Your feelings at the time of what was occurring
8. Your experience of returning to consciousness
9. The effect it had on your life as you returned to normal.
Please write about your NDE in paragraph form as a story in a style that is comfortable to you. Send as a Word attachment or simply within the body of an email. Contributors will receive a complimentary ebook (or a pdf) of the book when published in 2024.